We believe that Greenwood Township should be a proud community that serves as a model for others to follow, by fostering partnerships with its residents and businesses, and by helping and expecting all to be good citizens and neighbors.
• Protect health, safety and welfare of all our residents
• Provide safe, efficient, and progressive roadways
• Fight for clean air and water
• Preserve our agricultural heritage and open spaces
• Preserve our historical resources and
• Provide high level, resident-friendly, service in a timely fashion.
- Neighbor watch meeting:
Wednesday March 11th, 2015 at 7:00 pm
- Our Next Meeting:
March 2nd, 2015 at 7:00pm
- The Greenwood Township Board of Review:
We Will meet at the township hall
on March 3rd 2015
for an organizational meeting
from 9;00 am to 11;00 am.
- The board will meet for the public:
March 9th, 2015 from 3:00 pm to 9;00 pm
and again March 10,2015
from 10;00 am to 4;00 pm.
to review appeals about assessments.