We believe that Greenwood Township should be a proud community that serves as a model for others to follow, by fostering partnerships with its residents and businesses, and by helping and expecting all to be good citizens and neighbors.
• Protect health, safety and welfare of all our residents
• Provide safe, efficient, and progressive roadways
• Fight for clean air and water
• Preserve our agricultural heritage and open spaces
• Preserve our historical resources and
• Provide high level, resident-friendly, service in a timely fashion.
- Township meeting is Monday December 1st at 7:00 pm
- Neighbor watch meeting is Tuesday January 13th, 2014 at 7:00 pm