We believe that Greenwood Township should be a proud community that serves as a model for others to follow, by fostering partnerships with its residents and businesses, and by helping and expecting all to be good citizens and neighbors.
• Protect health, safety and welfare of all our residents
• Provide safe, efficient, and progressive roadways
• Fight for clean air and water
• Preserve our agricultural heritage and open spaces
• Preserve our historical resources and
• Provide high level, resident-friendly, service in a timely fashion.
Next township meeting Dec.7th at 7;00 PM.
Were having a little get together.
We hope to see you there!!
Next Neighborhood Watch meeting Feb. 12th 2016.