We believe that Greenwood Township should be a proud community that serves as a model for others to follow, by fostering partnerships with its residents and businesses, and by helping and expecting all to be good citizens and neighbors.
• Protect health, safety and welfare of all our residents
• Provide safe, efficient, and progressive roadways
• Fight for clean air and water
• Preserve our agricultural heritage and open spaces
• Preserve our historical resources and
• Provide high level, resident-friendly, service in a timely fashion.
-NEXT NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH
February 9th at 7;00 pm.
-HDL BOARD MEETING
Open to the Public
at HDL at 9;30 am
Jan. 26, 2016 - Feb.23, 2016 - March 22,2016
April 26, 2016 - May 24,2016 - June 28,2016
July 26, 2016 - August 23,2016 - September 27,2016
October 25,2016 - November 22, 2016
December 20, 2016 - January 24,2017
There will be a Budget Hearing before
the regular meeting
March 7, 2016 at 7 PM at 5;30PM
- There will be a public accuracy test
Feb.15,2016 at 1;00 PM