We believe that Greenwood Township should be a proud community that serves as a model for others to follow, by fostering partnerships with its residents and businesses, and by helping and expecting all to be good citizens and neighbors.
• Protect health, safety and welfare of all our residents
• Provide safe, efficient, and progressive roadways
• Fight for clean air and water
• Preserve our agricultural heritage and open spaces
• Preserve our historical resources and
• Provide high level, resident-friendly, service in a timely fashion.
- Neighborhood watch meeting ( Oct. 14,2014) we will be taking a tour of our jail.
- There will be an public accuracy test on October 27th at 7;00 pm
- General Election November 4th, 2014.
For absentee Ballots please contact the Township Clerk.
Call 989.539.6881 for an application